One of the bloggers I enjoy reading does this fun post every Monday called Friend Makin’ Mondays and I’ve finally found the time to participate. And you should, too!
Here are the rules:
“(P)lease take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!”
Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite color? I love jewel tones: ruby, sapphire, emerald, and amethyst are the colors I tend to gravitate toward.
2. Share one or more of your talents. I’m a decent cook, great baker. I’m also a pretty good singer and story teller (or so I’ve been told).
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? I love to get to know people in places that are conducive to conversation, like a nice, cozy pub or café. My first date with my husband was in a great pub that sadly no longer exists. We talked there for HOURS.
4. What is your favorite meal? This is a tough one. I like so many kinds of food. I think, though, that anything Thai tops my list.
5. Do you prefer to text or talk? I used to love to talk on the phone. I even had my own phone line when I was in high school. But now, I prefer to text if a phone is involved. Face to face conversation is the best.
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know. My favorite places to have visited are Sarajevo, Bosnia and Srinagar, Kashmir.
7. Do you color your hair? Yes. I don’t think I’ve seen my actual hair color since I was 16.
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Not yet…
9. What is your favorite breakfast food? I love eggs and hashbrowns/potatoes. I could eat them for every meal.
10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic? Definitely. I’ve tried to curb it around my husband, though. While his English is amazing, it’s not his first language, and being sarcastic has caused some misunderstandings in the past.
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet? Ooh, both together!
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their eyes.
13. What is the last movie you watched? The Raven with John Cusack. It was decent.
14. Are you religious? I would call myself spiritual rather than religious.
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? I fall somewhere in between, unless I have a deadline looming, in which case I become obsessive. It’s great for procrastinating.
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday. Vacation on a tropical island. Not very exciting, but sooo relaxing!
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe? I mostly play it safe. I’m too much of a worrier not to.
18. Have you ever worn braces? Yep, during my early teens.
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club? The theater.
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be? Success in finding purpose. I can’t think of anything potentially more satisfying.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!