It’s time for another round of Friend Makin’ Mondays from All the Weigh.
1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.
– Visit Turkey.
-Learn to knit or crochet an infinity scarf.
-Write a book.
-Own a house by an ocean.
2. List five things you love about yourself.
-My tendency to love deeply.
-My fierce loyalty.
-My green eyes.
-My (bottled) red hair.
3. Share the five coolest things that you’ve done in 2013.
-Began Couch to 5 K.
-Finished George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire book series. (Does it count if I started it in 2012?)
-Saw “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” on Broadway.
That’s all I’ve got. We’re only 6 weeks into 2013!
4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.
-My beloved coffee maker
-Coffee beans (of course)
-Curry powder (I like to make a lot of lentils and curry chicken)
5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
– Turks and Caicos
-Ireland (It’d be good to see my ancestral home, I think).
6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.
-Jennifer Garner (I’ve dreamed of being friends with her since Alias!)
-Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine
-Hillary Clinton (I actually did meet her once, but only for a few seconds. I’d love to have an actual conversation and see what she is really like.)
7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.
-Florence and the Machine
-U2 (I can’t believe this still hasn’t happened yet!)
-I’d love to see The National again.
8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.
9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
– Be an actress/singer/professional ballerina (Nope, but I did study dance for 15 years)
-Live in NYC (done!)
-Join the Peace Corps (Never did it, but I think I made up for it in my research travels to war-torn and/or human rights violating countries)
-Be an archaeologist (thanks to Indiana Jones)
-Live on a beach (still dreaming of that!)
10. Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
– Finish the Couch to 5K program and run an official 5K
– Get rid of 30 pounds
– Pay off a credit card or two (already knocked one of the list!)
-Spend lots of quality time with my husband
-Move up the ladder at work
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to link up in the comments!