Today is the first of my two day vacation and let me tell you, it’s been awesome. I didn’t change out of my pajamas until after noon; the Laundromat was practically empty, and it’s been blissfully quiet in my apartment building.
Later today I’m going to make a batch of vegetarian navy bean soup and take a Zumba class, but before all that excitement begins, it’s time to participate in Friend Makin’ Monday!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Pondering Personal Thoughts
1. How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are? Definitely late 20’s or very early 30’s. It always takes me a few minutes to remember how old I am. I’ve always been a “late bloomer” in pretty much every area of my life, so I always feel younger than I actually am.
2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? Yes, I think so. I’m sure I’ve made some mistakes in the past, but for the most part I feel like I’m a good friend to those I’m closest to.
3. Look back at the last year. When did you feel most excited about something in your life? This entire past year was an adventure because it was my first year of marriage. Pretty much every day was (and still is) exciting. It’s been an amazing journey so far.
4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever? Yes! Well, I probably spoke at least a few words, but yes.
5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays? Definitely not! I would hand in my resignation so fast! I like my job a lot, but I love my free time better. A non-traditional job would make me much happier. With that kind of money I could focus on projects that really moved me. I would also help my husband start his dream business immediately.
6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you? I would take up ballet again. I loved dancing and performing so much. I definitely miss it sometimes.
7. Share something you do differently than most people. I almost always decide whether or not I like a song based on the lyrics rather than the music. Nine times out of ten the meaning is more important to me than the melody. (Except for my workout and running tunes. They are all about the beat!)
8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done? I would love to see the Northern Lights in person.
9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move? My husband and I are actively dreaming of relocating to somewhere warmer and less expensive. Our ever-expanding list currently includes: North Carolina, Florida, Texas, or California.
10. What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world? I think it’s a tie between ending poverty and stopping the abuse of women and children.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Have a happy Monday, friends!