Well, this switch to Daylight Saving Time really threw me for a loop. I tossed and turned half the night! With any luck, we’ll all be adjusted to the time change by Wednesday. Why do we even do this anymore?
Onto a more fun note, it’s Friend Makin’ Monday time!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- What did you eat for dinner last night? Hoisin glazed baked salmon and roasted brussell sprouts and sweet potatoes.
- If you could make one food calorie-free for the next year, what would you choose? This one is tough, but I’m going with cheeseburgers!
- How often do you go to the grocery store? Once a week for the big haul and then sometimes once during the week for missing items, fresh produce, etc.
- Do you make a list before buying groceries? Definitely. I made a meal plan and then a list for what I’ll need that week.
- List three things that can always be found in your kitchen. Olive oil, Greek yogurt, and coffee.
- How often do you clean out your fridge? At least once every two weeks.
- Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, will you share a recipe? I used to one a few years ago, but I didn’t use it very often so I got rid of it in my last move.
- How often do you try new recipes? Probably two or three a month. I especially like trying things from Cooking Light.
- What is the most delicious meal(s) you make? I really like my baked salmon, but my favorite dish is this great mushroom risotto from Cooking Light. So delicious and comforting!
- Share at least one thing that is currently in your kitchen even though you don’t like it. Believe it or not, I can’t think of anything!
Happy Monday, everyone!