It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these. Kenlie has had some great questions lately, but I’ve been short on time!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A Little About Me
1. Have you ever experienced love at first sight? Sort of. I met my husband online so I had already seen his pictures, but when I saw him in person waiting outside of the pub where we were meeting for our first date I gasped and said to myself, “That’s him. That’s the one.” And I was actually right!
2. What channel is your TV on most? I don’t currently own a TV, but I’m pretty sure it would either be ABC (I love Revenge, Nashville, Scandal) or Bravo (I’m a sucker for trashy “reality” shows).
3. Share one quality that you’re proud to have. I’m a very open-minded, curious person which leads to a lot of great discussions.
4. Describe your idea of a great evening. It depends on the time of year, but right now I’m dreaming of watching the sunset over the ocean with a drink in my hand, good conversations and lots of flirtation.
5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose? Hmm. I hope they’d say: fun, caring, and smart.
6. What is your favorite holiday? I like all the summer barbecue holidays the best: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day.
7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be? I would be independently wealthy so I wouldn’t have to have a 9-5 job. It really gets in the way of how I’d like to spend my time. 😉
8. What is one healthy food that you crave? Pretty much any kind of berry or melon.
9. Do you wear socks when you sleep? Never. I hate having socks on my feet. As soon as I walk in the house the shoes and socks (or tights) come off!
10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful. My husband, my health, and my family and friends.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday!